Join Our Team.
We’re hiring! See a list of current open positions below.
Posted: December 9, 2015
Technology Therapy Group is a growing digital agency in the New England area and we are looking for a full time Front-end Developer to work on-site at our North Providence Office. We have a casual, open office, and encourage free flow of communication and ideas. Oh did we mention we’re dog friendly? Our furry friends make it a fun place to work.
Interested applicants should have strong skills in:
Your opinion matters and we look for individuals who have quality opinions about:
- Responsive design and development
- Performance as a standard, not an optimization
- Process and communication
- Recent developments in web technology
- Good documentation (Code should be for humans and computers)
- Passion for your work
- Working independently and as part of a larger team
- Detail and quality of work
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with build system / workflow tools like Gulp and grunt
- MySQL and Server-side experience
- A basic understanding of SEO and marketing best-practices
What you’ll love about working here:
- Competitive salary at all experience levels
- Health Insurance
- Time Off
- Small, close-knit team from a variety of backgrounds
- Snacks and coffee – everyone here seems excited that we have cereal for breakfast
- And again the pooches that make us all smile every day.
If you are interested in working with a team of creative individuals in an innovative environment, please reply with the subject line “TTG Front-end Developer” and include your on-site availability and desired annual salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach a PDF Resume and access to your portfolio and salary request. Applications failing to meet these requests will be ignored.
If your resume and experience meet our required skill set, we will contact you and schedule an in-person interview at our Providence Office.