Client & Project Manager
Energetic new marketing firm is looking for a Client & Project Manager who can hit the ground running.
This unique position includes a mix of ongoing marketing projects and client communication. This newly created position is all about managing client expectations and the ongoing work that we do. Our firm provides a mix of clients from different industries with: ad creation, content, digital advertising, strategies, data audits, email marketing and more.
This position was created to support and facilitate the relationship between client and process flow and project implementation. Our goal is to ensure that everyone is working in harmony, client expectations are set and team members are used efficiently.
We want to be clear this position does not include content or design creation. If you’re looking to be a content creator or designer this is not a position you will enjoy.
If you’re looking for a path to operations and running an organization – this is for you!
Skills you’ll need to be awesome at this position.
- Clear Communicator: You’ll need to be able to take excellent typed notes during meetings with team members and clients. Quickly organize and delegate tasks with details for all parties to follow.
- Be a Planner: Some projects need a few days and a few team members to work together and some projects and events can take weeks. Marketing PM’s need to be able to plan out assets 6-8 weeks in advance and accommodate for last minute client tweaks or changes.
- Love to Problem solve: Projects can often be like a puzzle. You’ll need to be able to quickly solve problems that may arise due to clients or external partners or just what life throws at us.
- Editor / Reviewer – Checker: This position includes reviewing assets received from clients and other team members. Your job will be to proof read, check items and identify what’s correct and what needs work.
- Thick Skin: Things move quick and sometimes people get stressed; clients and co-workers. Moments of frustrations will arise it’s just a fact of life. If you’re someone who understands this, and you don’t take things personally you’ll do well.
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following:
- Business Marketing
- Business Management
- 3-5 Years of experience in a position that has required strong planning and organizing skills.
- Technology Tools: Office 365, Slack and strong grasp on the digital world.
- Live near Rhode Island and are willing to commute to the office for the first 3-6 months for training. Remote work will be available after training is complete.
- Full Medical & Dental
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Casual attire office
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year