Digital Advertising Manager
Energetic and growing marketing agency is looking for a Digital Advertising Manager with at least 2 years of experience managing Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
The day to day of this position looks something like this:
- Meeting with clients and Account Managers to discuss their Search and Social Advertising needs and performance
- Creating Search and Social Advertising Strategies for clients in a wide range of industries, from cranes and rigging to jewelry stores
- Implementing Search and Social Ads for new and existing clients
- Monitoring and Adjusting Search and Social Ad Campaigns to optimize performance
- Ensuring that client advertising budgets are being met but not exceeded
- Creating and analyzing Search and Social Ad Reports
- Staying up to date on new Search and Social advertising offerings and best practices
If you love to flex your creative muscles from time to time but are also a data geek, apply today!
Skills you’ll need to be awesome at this position.
- Communication, Communication, Communication: You’ll need to be able to take excellent typed notes during meetings with team members and clients. You’ll also need to be able to explain to clients why their ads are or aren’t working and make thoughtful recommendations on how to improve their performance in language the clients will be able to understand.
- Be a Planner: You’ll be working on both new and existing Search and Social Advertising campaigns, both of which will need your attention on a weekly basis. Organizing, planning, and prioritizing are essential for success!
- Love to Problem Solve: Sometimes there doesn’t seem to be a clear reason why a campaign is underperforming – or performing better than expected. You have to be able to drill down into the data and connect the dots.
- Eye for Typos: Attention to detail is a must! If typos on social media are your pet peeve, this position is for you.
- Thick Skin: Things move quickly and sometimes people get stressed; clients and co-workers. Moments of frustrations will arise it’s just a fact of life. If you’re someone who understands this, and you don’t take things personally you’ll do well.
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following:
- Business Marketing
- Business Management
- At least 2 years of experience managing Google and Facebook Advertising campaigns
- Technology Tools: Office 365, Slack and strong grasp on the digital world.
- Live near Rhode Island and are willing to commute to the office for the first 3-6 months for training. Remote work will be available after training is complete.
- Full Medical & Dental
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Casual attire office
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply – email firstname.lastname@example.org