Executive Assistant to the President
Posted: October 13, 2020
Energetic and growing marketing agency is looking for an experienced, dynamic Executive Assistant.
In this position, you would be supporting the President of the agency. This includes, but is not limited to, scheduling, tracking deadlines, following up diligently with team members and clients, taking detailed notes, screening calls, and helping the President manage her time.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to learn skills beyond typical Executive Assistant duties such as social media management, website edits, email marketing, and more! If you’re looking for a path to marketing management, this position is a great place to start. The right candidate will have the opportunity to move into a Marketing Account Management position within 18-24 months after successfully meeting specified goals.
The ideal candidate will excel in the following areas or possess the following qualities:
- Detailed, organized, and accurate: something as simple as an error in one calendar entry can mess up an entire day; the President will depend on you to pay attention to the little details so she can focus on the big picture.
- Resourceful, takes initiative, and has ability to anticipate needs: a great assistant is someone who can problem-solve in creative ways and knows what their executive needs before they even think of it themselves.
- Team player with exceptional internal customer service skills: your co-workers are your internal customers. A successful assistant maintains positive relationships with the team and collaborates with them to accomplish the company’s goals.
- Listening skills: the person in this position will spend a lot of time listening to instructions and recordings from the President and will need to listen for important details and deadlines regarding client accounts and internal operations. It is imperative that you pay full attention and catch all the details.
- Verbal and written communication skills: the executive assistant will be communicating with clients, internal team members, and remote team members and will need to be able to effectively communicate via emails, instant messaging, phone, and web conference.
- Meticulous note taking and proofreading skills: in this position, the assistant will be responsible for taking detailed notes with action items, as well as proofreading important documents that require accuracy.
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines: it is very important that the executive assistant has a reliable process for managing time and meeting deadlines. Clients have strict schedules and high expectations for their marketing results, so helping the President keep things on track and meeting deadlines is essential.
- Thick Skin: Things move quickly and sometimes people get stressed; clients and co-workers. Moments of frustrations will arise – it’s just a fact of life. If you’re someone who understands this, and you don’t take things personally, you’ll do well.
- Confidentiality: The person in this position will be privy to confidential information and will be expected to make confidentiality a top priority.
- Some college preferred, but willing to consider applicants with a combination of education and relevant work experience.
- 5 years of experience as an executive assistant, administrative assistant, or office manager.
- Technology Tools: Office 365, Slack, and strong grasp on the digital world. Experience with Teamwork and Trello preferred, but willing to train the right person.
Job Type: Full-time | Virtual
Pay: $45,000.00 – $52,000.00 per year
What we offer:
- Full Medical, Dental
- Paid Holidays and Vacation time
If you are interested in working with a team of creative individuals in an innovative environment, please reply with the subject line “TTG Executive Assistant” and include your on-site availability firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach a PDF Resume. Applications failing to meet these requests will be ignored.