Social Media Marketing Intern
Position: Part-time, Paid
Technology Therapy Group is a growing digital agency in the New England area with clients around the country and we are seeking a Social Media intern to assist our marketing team. We have a casual, open office, and encourage free flow of communication and ideas. Oh did we mention we’re dog friendly? Our furry friends make it a fun place to work.
- Working on client social media campaigns.
- Performing social media audits.
- Brainstorming and creating social media campaigns.
- Creating daily social media content for clients; text, images and video
- Posting social content to platforms via 3rd party applications
- Collaborate with team and coordinating social campaigns with other marketing strategies
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication.
- Attention detail and overall patience
- Excellent proofing skills on text and imagery
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should understand the popular social platforms and the basic capabilities they provide today’s businesses.
If you are interested in working with a team of creative individuals in an innovative environment, please reply with the subject line “TTG Social Media Marketing Intern” and include your on-site availability email@example.com
Please attach a PDF Resume and portfolio (if available). Applications failing to meet these requests will be ignored.
If your resume and experience meet our required skill set, we will contact you and schedule an in-person interview at our Providence Office.
Or you may apply on Internships.com – see posting