Position: Part-time, Paid
Technology Therapy Group is a growing digital agency in the New England area with clients around the country and we are seeking a Social Media intern to assist our marketing team. We have a casual, open office, and encourage free flow of communication and ideas. Oh did we mention we’re dog friendly? Our furry friends make it a fun place to work.
- Working on client social media campaigns.
- Creating daily social media content for clients; text, images and video
- Posting social content to platforms via 1st and 3rd party applications
- Collaborate with team and coordinating social campaigns with other marketing strategies
- Working on client website edits/additions (Platforms include: WordPress, Squarespace, Shopify)
- Copywriting new content for client websites (blogs, new pages)
- Optimizing content for SEO purposes on client websites (Adding alt tags to imagery, writing/adjusting Title tags and Meta Descriptions on pages and blogs)
- Quality Control (QC) sites before launch
- Creating email marketing blasts
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication.
- Attention detail and overall patience
- Excellent proofreading skills on text and imagery
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Should understand the popular social platforms and the basic capabilities they provide today’s businesses
- Tech savvy
- Must have a computer and fast Internet
Not required, but a plus:
- Knowledge of basic HTML and/or CSS
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Shopify or other ecommerce platforms
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Video editing skills
- Audio production skills
- Prior experience in other internship/employment roles
If you are interested in working with a team of creative individuals in an innovative environment, please reply with the subject line “TTG Marketing Intern”, and include your availability, to email@example.com
Please attach a PDF Resume and portfolio (if available). Applications failing to meet these requests will be ignored.
If your resume and experience meet our required skill set, we will contact you and schedule a video conference interview.
Or you may apply on Internships.com – see posting