Junior Digital Marketing Account Manager
Digital marketing and tech agency in business for 20 years, located in Lincoln, RI is looking for a qualified marketing associate with a creative personality and strong communication skills to come on board as a Junior Digital Marketing Account Manager. This candidate will assist our Account Managers with the day-to-day communication and delegation required to run a marketing project efficiently and effectively. Being a Junior Account Manager means being EXTREMELY organized. If your friends tease you about your to-do lists and need for efficiency, this might be the right position for you. Our Junior Digital Marketing Account Managers need to be or become fluent in all areas of:
- Social media marketing and advertising
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Outlining digital marketing campaigns
- Reviewing data metrics
- Mobile marketing
- Taking Detailed Notes During Internal & Client Meetings
- Delegating Tasks to the Appropriate Team Members Based on Meeting Discussions and Content Calendars
- Proofreading & Revising Content from Copywriters, Providing Feedback as Needed
- Reviewing Assets from Designers & Developers and Providing Feedback as Needed
- Email Marketing Management (Light Copywriting, Layout, Testing, & Scheduling)
- Monitoring Digital Advertising
- Preparing Monthly Marketing Reports
- Day-to-Day Client Communication (Replying to Emails in a Timely Manner, Coordinating Approval of Deliverables, etc.)
Our ideal applicant would have an outgoing personality, be detail oriented and very organized, be comfortable speaking on the phone and in web meetings with clients, have excellent proofreading skills, be creative, quick-witted, and able to think on their feet. Excellent grammar skills are a must. Basic HTML experience helpful but not required. We’re looking for team player with a constant interest in learning. So please apply if:
- For you, nothing beats the satisfaction of making lists and systematically crossing off completed tasks
- Your friends jokingly call you “the anal one”
- The idea of having an idle moment at work bores you
- You love to be challenged on a daily basis, but know when to ask for help
- Being able to truly say that no day at work is the same excites you
- You’re a chameleon and can easily adapt to the changing needs of a small and growing agency
- You are interested in working with a team of creative individuals in an innovative environment and continually learning from a digital marketing expert to help further your expertise and career.
We Respect You – Please Respect Us
We understand that you may not have everything we’re looking for, but your time and our time are valuable so we ask nicely – please do not apply if you do not have the minimum requirements listed below. Also take note, we always review social media prior to contacting you, so if your LinkedIn Profile is out of date you’re ultimately communicating to us that you do not value social media.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications.
- You have held an internship, part-time, or full-time position in the marketing field.
- You have a passion for marketing online.
- You are comfortable working with remote teams.
What we offer:
- Full Medical, Dental
- Paid Holidays and Vacation time
Job Type: Full-time, Remote
If you are interested in working with a team of creative individuals in an innovative environment, please reply with the subject line “TTG Junior Digital Marketing Manager” and include your availability firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach a PDF Resume. Applications failing to meet these requests will be ignored.
If your resume and experience meet our required skill set, we will contact you and schedule a virtual interview.