Digital Marketing Account Manager
Posted: September 24, 2018
Digital marketing and tech agency in business for 20 years, located in Lincoln, RI is looking for a qualified marketing associate with a creative personality and strong communication skills. TTG was chosen as one of RI’s fastest growing companies for 2017 by Providence Business News and we’re looking for the right person to come on board as a Digital Marketing Account Manager. Being an account manager means being EXTREMELY organized. If your friends tease you about your to-do lists and need for efficiency, this might be the right position for you. Our digital marketing account managers need to be fluent in all areas of:
- Social media marketing and advertising
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Outlining digital marketing campaigns
- Reviewing data metrics
- Mobile marketing
- Managing the day to day of client accounts in all aspects of digital marketing
- Helping to create overall digital strategies for clients – including SEO, social, content, email, PPC, Video & more
- Leading a team, including reviewing work from and coaching junior staff members and coordinating elements from designers, developers, and copywriters
- Creating Digital Systems to help streamline our processes to enhance productivity and improve internal and external client communication
Our ideal applicant would have an outgoing personality, be detail oriented and very organized, be comfortable speaking on the phone with clients, have excellent proofreading skills, be creative, quick-witted, and able to think on their feet. Excellent grammar skills are a must. Basic HTML experience helpful but not required. We’re looking for team player with a constant interest in learning. So please apply if:
- For you, nothing beats the satisfaction of making lists and systematically crossing off completed tasks
- Your friends jokingly call you “the anal one”
- The idea of having an idle moment at work bores you
- You love to be challenged on a daily basis, but know when to ask for help
- Being able to truly say that no day at work is the same excites you
- You’re a chameleon and can easily adapt to the changing needs of a small and growing agency
- You are interested in working with a team of creative individuals in an innovative environment and continually learning from a digital marketing expert to help further your expertise and career.
We Respect You – Please Respect Us
We understand that you may not have everything we’re looking for, but your time and our time are valuable so we ask nicely – please do not apply if you do not have the minimum requirements listed below. Also take note, we always review social media prior to contacting you, so if your LinkedIn Profile is out of date you’re ultimately communicating to us that you do not value social media.
- You have at least 3 years of digital marketing account management experience.
- You live in Rhode Island or are willing to commute into RI every day.
- You have a passion for marketing online.
- You love dogs – we have a dog-friendly workforce – must love dogs – required.
- Smoke-Free – If you want to indulge after work or on the weekends, go for it! But our property is a Smoke-Free Environment.
What we offer:
- Full Medical, Dental
- Casual attire office
- Paid Holidays and Vacation time
- Variety of Office Snacks
- Dog-friendly environment
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in working with a team of creative individuals in an innovative environment, please reply with the subject line “TTG Digital Marketing Manager” and include your on-site availability firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach a PDF Resume. Applications failing to meet these requests will be ignored.
Apply on Indeed – View Post Here
If your resume and experience meet our required skill set, we will contact you and schedule an in-person interview at our Lincoln Office.