Technology Therapy Group is a growing digital agency in the New England area and we are looking for a part time to start growing to full time before end of year, Developer; applicant, should be able to work remotely and ON-SITE at our Lincoln, RI Office. We are 10 minutes from Providence and the Attleboro train station. We have a casual, open office, and encourage free flow of communication and ideas. Oh did we mention we’re dog friendly? Our furry friends make it a fun place to work.
Interested applicants should have strong skills in:
- Experience authoring WordPress Themes
- CSS (using preprocessors like Sass, Less, or Stylus)
Your opinion matters and we look for individuals who have quality opinions about:
- WordPress Plugin Experience
- Experience with Roots WordPress projects (Bedrock, Sage, etc.)
- Responsive design and development
- Performance as a standard, not an optimization
- Process and communication
- Recent developments in web technology
- Good documentation (Code should be for humans and computers)
- Passion for your work
- Working independently and as part of a larger team
- Detail and quality of work
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with build system / workflow tools like Webpack, Gulp, and/or grunt
- MySQL and Server-side experience
- A basic understanding of SEO and marketing best-practices
- An understanding of the command line/bash (ssh-ing into servers, basic scripting)
What you’ll love about working here:
- Competitive salary at all experience levels
- Health Insurance
- Time Off
- Small, close-knit team from a variety of backgrounds
- Snacks and coffee
- And again the pooches that make us all smile every day.
If you are interested in working with a team of creative individuals in an innovative environment, please reply with the subject line “TTG WordPress/Developer” and include your on-site availability and desired annual salary to email@example.com.
Please attach a PDF Resume and access to your portfolio and salary request. Applications failing to meet these requests will be ignored.
If your resume and experience meet our required skill set, we will contact you and schedule an in-person interview at our Providence Office.