Posted: July 3, 2018
Technology Therapy Group is a growing digital agency in the New England area and we are looking for a full time PM / Full-stack Developer. We have a casual, open office, and encourage free flow of communication and ideas. This is a blended position to support project development, operations and business development.
We’d like to have someone local to RI to come into the office 1-2 per month to meet with the team. Interested applicants should have strong skills in:
Full Stack Experience:
- PHP (strong skills in other back-end languages will be considered)
- Managing dependencies with Composer
- Experience in frameworks like Laravel or Symphony
- MySQL (additional NoSQL experience welcomed)
- Experience with ES2015+ syntax and best practices
- Functional style encouraged
- HTML and CSS
- Semantic, responsive design
- CSS pre and post-processing (sass, stylus, less, postcss, etc.)
- Experience with build systems like Webpack, Rollup, or Gulp
Project Management Experience:
- Managing the day to day of projects, and client support system.
- Planning timelines for longer projects and managing resources to meet deadlines
- Managing project budgets and time estimates
- Meeting with team members and clients to review project components to stay on budget and timeline.
- Quality assurance testing – review of project components, testing, outlining areas of improvement and planning deployment.
- Working with marketing and sales to bid small and large projects
- Outlining and creating SOP for the development team
Your opinion matters and we look for individuals who have quality opinions about:
- Application architecture and API design
- Performance as a standard, not an optimization
- Process and communication
- Recent developments in web technology
- Quality documentation (Code should be written for humans)
- Passion for your work
- Working independently
- Detail and quality of work
Bonus points for:
- Big Data and user tracking experience
- Experience with Machine learning and AI principles and libraries
- A basic understanding of SEO and marketing best-practices
What you’ll love about working here:
- Your part of the company trajectory and success
- Competitive salary at all experience levels
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Small, close-knit team from a variety of backgrounds
- 1/2 day summer fridays
- Snacks and coffee
- Dog friendly office.
If you are interested in working with a team of creative individuals in an innovative environment, please reply with the subject line “TTG Full-stack Developer” and include your on-site availability and desired annual salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please attach a PDF Resume and access to your portfolio and salary request. Applications failing to meet these requests will be ignored.
If your resume and experience meet our required skill set, we will contact you and schedule an in-person interview at our Lincoln Office.