Web Developer / Project Manager
Posted: April 5, 2018
We’re looking for a developer turned project manager. Someone who can help quote new projects, manage current projects, understand how to manage timelines and client communication.
Onsite position at our Lincoln, RI office with the ability to work remote occasionally.
The right candidate will have experience as a full stack developer, but enjoys running projects and problem solving with a team. The position requires managing projects, quality control, and working cohesively with developers, marketing team, leadership and clients.
- Managing the day to day of projects, and client support system.
- Planning timelines for longer projects and managing resources to meet deadlines
- Managing project budgets and time estimates
- Meeting with team members and clients to review project components to stay on budget and timeline.
- Quality assurance testing – review of project components, testing, outlining areas of improvement and planning deployment.
- Working with marketing and sales to bid small and large projects
- Outlining and creating SOP for the development team
Our ideal applicant would be meticulous, personable and comfortable speaking on the phone with clients.
So please apply if:
- You love puzzles and are focused on solving problems
- Your friends jokingly call you “the over planner “
- The idea of having an idle moment at work bores you
- You love to be challenged on a daily basis, but know when to ask for help
- Being able to truly say that no day at work is the same excites you
- You’re a chameleon and can easily adapt to the changing needs of a small and growing agency
- You are interested in working with a team of creative individuals in an innovative environment
TTG was chosen as one of RI’s fastest growing companies for 2017 by Providence Business News and we’re looking for the right person to help us grow even more.
What we offer:
- Full Medical, Dental
- Casual attire office
- Paid Holidays and Vacation time
- Variety of Office Snacks
- Dog friendly environment
- Smoke free office
If you are interested in working with a team of creative individuals in an innovative environment, please apply with the subject line “TTG Web PM” and include your on-site availability and desired annual salary to email@example.com.
Apply on Angel.co – View Post Here
Please attach a PDF Resume and access to your portfolio and salary request. Applications failing to meet these requests will be ignored.
If your resume and experience meet our required skill set, we will contact you and schedule an in-person interview at our Lincoln, RI Office.