About the Company:
Technology Therapy® Group is a high-energy, visionary marketing and small business coaching firm with a fully remote office based in Rhode Island. Our organization supports growing businesses by providing digital marketing and web support on multiple channels (to a mix of national and international clients from various industries) with ad creation, content creation, digital advertising, strategies, data audits, web development, email marketing, trade shows, and more.
As an endlessly curious team of professionals, we’re agile and adaptable and are constantly learning. We have a passion for teaching and empowering small business owners. Our team’s forward-thinking perspective and openness to new strategies and tools is a calming influence for clients who are hesitant to change. It’s our pleasure to come alongside small businesses and help them reach the next level.
Learn more about TTG’s Values.
About the Role:
In this position, you would be supporting the President of the organization. This includes, but is not limited to, scheduling, tracking deadlines, following up diligently with team members and clients, taking detailed notes, screening calls, and helping the President manage her time.
You will have the opportunity to learn skills beyond typical Executive Assistant duties such as social media management, website edits, email marketing, and more! If you’re looking for a path to marketing management, this position is a great place to start. The right candidate will have the opportunity to move into a Marketing Account Management position within 18-24 months after successfully meeting specified goals.
Qualities you’ll need to be awesome at this position:
- Detailed, organized, and accurate: something as simple as an error in one calendar entry can mess up an entire day; the President will depend on you to pay attention to the little details so she can focus on the big picture.
- Meticulous note taking and proofreading skills: in this position, the assistant will be responsible for taking detailed notes with action items, as well as proofreading important documents that require accuracy.
- Resourceful, takes initiative, and has ability to anticipate needs: a great assistant is someone who can problem-solve in creative ways and knows what their executive needs before they even think of it themselves.
- Team player with exceptional internal customer service skills: your co-workers are your internal customers. A successful assistant maintains positive relationships with the team and collaborates with them to accomplish the company’s goals.
- Listening skills: the person in this position will spend a lot of time listening to instructions and recordings from the President and will need to listen for important details and deadlines regarding client accounts and internal operations. It is imperative that you pay full attention and catch all the details.
- Verbal and written communication skills: the executive assistant will be communicating with clients, internal team members, and freelancers and will need to be able to effectively communicate via emails, instant messaging, phone, and web conference.
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines: it is very important that the executive assistant has a reliable process for managing time and meeting deadlines. Clients have strict schedules and high expectations for their marketing results, so helping the President keep things on track and meeting deadlines is essential.
- Thick Skin: Things move quickly and sometimes people get stressed; clients and co-workers. Moments of frustrations will arise – it’s just a fact of life. If you’re someone who understands this, and you don’t take things personally, you’ll do well.
- Confidentiality: The person in this position will be privy to confidential information and will be expected to make confidentiality a top priority.
- Some college preferred, but willing to consider applicants with a combination of education and relevant work experience.
- 5 years of experience as an executive assistant, personal assistant, administrative assistant, office manager, or related role.
- Experience in the basics of marketing and/or website management preferred.
- Technology Tools: Office 365, Slack, and strong grasp on the digital world. Experience with Teamwork and Trello preferred, but willing to train the right person.
- Full Medical & Dental
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Contribution
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Fully remote office