Though it seems we just polished off the last of the leftover Thanksgiving turkey, Christmas is now just two and half weeks away. If you’ve been busy and haven’t yet begun shopping, don’t fret – that’s why they introduced overnight shipping! To make your search for those hard-to-buy-for friends and relatives easy, we’ve put together a list of gadgets and accessories that any techie would love to see under the tree. All we ask in exchange is that you put in a good word for us with Santa *wink wink.*
- Cyber Clean: Maybe it’s the practical application – I mean, who hasn’t dropped a few crumbs on their keyboard, or maybe it’s my inner child calling out, but this goop is definitely appealing to me. Not only does it reach into nooks and crannies to grab hard to reach dust, it also disinfects everything you clean with it!
- Wireless iPhone Photo Printer: Whether you want to print your favorite Instagram photos to hang in your living room or you’re framing the pictures of the kids by the tree for Grandma, this wireless photo printer makes it easy.
- Fitbit: Jennifer is loving her Fitbit band and has the rest of us wanting to track our fitness goals with one as well! We love how it goes beyond just measuring calories burned to provide stats on your sleep and sync to the app to display your progress in real time.
- Subzero Headphones: Keep your ears warm on your winter run or walk to the train without the hassle of constantly adjusting your earbuds under your hat or ear warmer. Why didn’t we think of this?
- iPhone BoostCase: A must for those always on the go! This slim case features an attachable battery sleeve to provide that extra boost when you are at 4% and you have a big conference call in a few minutes.
Just for Fun
- Chromecast: Who wouldn’t want an easy and affordable way to enjoy the wide range of entertainment options available on their desktop, tablet and phone on their prized high-def flat screen? The best part: it automatically updates in order to support more and more apps, increasing your entertainment options even further.
- Audio Cube: This pint-sized Bluetooth speaker helps you bring the party with you wherever you go! Wirelessly play your favorite tunes in any room straight from your phone, helping you make the most of apps like Spotify or Pandora.
- Moustache Headphone Wrap: I have to admit, as much as I need a headphone wrap to keep my ear buds from constantly tangling in my purse, I am mostly taken with this one for its quirky mustache design.
- Camera Lens Travel Mug: You can never have too many travel mugs, especially when you love coffee as much as we do! This one speaks to the photographer in us.
- Grippy Pad: Anyone who has struggled to hold their phone or sneak peeks at it on their laps while using their GPS app in the car can understand why this product appeals to us.
What gadgets and gizmos are you hoping to receive this year? Share them with us in the comments below or on our Facebook page!