Tech Tools Tips & Trends Archives - Page 5 of 7 - Technology Therapy™ Group - Web Design & Marketing

These are the Trends Pinterest Pros Predict for 2021

pinterest trend

This year’s Pinterest Predicts report is out, along with all the trends Pinterest pros expect to see as 2021 continues to unfold. Whether you plan on working Pinterest into your current digital marketing strategy or are already seeing the fruits of your labor, here’s what all small business owners should know… Did You Know? 442 […]

2021 Marketing Strategy Insights: TikTok for Business

2021 Marketing Strategy Insights: TikTok for Business

Small business owners often ask us if they should be on TikTok and if the platform can actually help their business. Well, small business owners— you might not know how you feel about TikTok, but TikTok most certainly knows how it feels about you, as evidenced by its new brand and platform, “TikTok for Business”, […]

How to Improve Your Organic Reach on YouTube

How to Improve Your Organic Reach on YouTube

Updated August 2021. As the most-viewed website in the world, YouTube is an ideal platform for startups and small businesses looking to improve their reach across audiences. If you aren’t already—you can and should be utilizing this video platform as part of your digital marketing efforts. However, getting started on YouTube is no small feat. […]

Klaviyo Announces Signup Form A/B Testing

Klaviyo Announces Signup Form A/B Testing

“It’s like putting your signup forms on autopilot with the smartest ecommerce data scientists available.” -Mike Green, Product Marketing Manager at Klaviyo. ATTENTION ALL GROWTH-FOCUSED ECOMMERCE STORE OWNERS: Are you ready to access the data points you need to really grow your business? If so, it’s time you get familiar with Klaviyo—the data-driven, personalized marketing […]

Insider Tips for Launching or Updating Your Business Website

Insider Tips for Launching or Updating Your Business Website

Are you beginning to feel as if every small business is launching their own website? That’s because, well— they are. Digital marketing isn’t just for big name brands anymore. In fact, according to the SBA, roughly 64% of small businesses had their own dedicated website in 2019. The reason why the remaining 36% of small […]

Thinking About Selling Online? Test the Waters with a Pop Up Shop

Thinking About Selling Online? Test the Waters with a Pop Up Shop

The pressures imposed by the COVID 19 pandemic have led many business owners to consider e-commerce. If you’ve been thinking about it but aren’t sure that this is the right way to go, a low-stress, low-investment way to test the waters is with a Digital Pop Up Shop. Think of a Digital Pop Up Shop […]

It’s Time to Add Video to Your Marketing Mix

It's Time to Add Video to Your Marketing Mix

Are your customers between 18 and 49 years old? Then you definitely want to connect with them using video: it’s the preferred messaging channel for the majority of these shoppers. 30 million people visit YouTube every day and when they’re there, they’re consuming a LOT of video content: on average, 5 billion videos are viewed […]

Pandemic Proven: Pinterest’s Power for Small Business

Pandemic Proven: Pinterest’s Power for Small Business

During the shutdown, we learned that when people can’t get out, they spend a lot of time on their phone scrolling through social media. Pinterest was enjoying significant growth before the pandemic. Once everyone was stuck at home, the platform saw an influx of even more new users, and users spent a lot of time […]

Here’s a Google Change You’ll Want to Know About

Here’s a Google Change You’ll Want to Know About

Google Chrome is, by far, the most popular web browser. In March of 2020, 49.3% of people going online used Chrome to do so. For that reason, it’s very important for business owners to pay attention to any changes Google makes to Chrome – the odds are pretty good that close to half of all of your customers are […]

What’s the #1 Mistake Most Small Business Owners Make With Their Google Ads?

What’s the #1 Mistake Most Small Business Owners Make With Their Google Ads?

Google Ads are powerful – two-thirds of shoppers click on at least one Google Ad when they’re searching. Clicks on paid links – another way to say ad – convert twice as much as links to organic content, such as a blog entry. That being said, Google Ads aren’t exactly easy to create and deploy. In fact, there’s one common […]